Tag Archives: #maternitypay
An HR deparment as a business entity isn’t the same as one as a people entity. These two entities look at maternity leaves from two absolutely antipodes. One looks at it as a sheer loss – a resource getting paid without contribution to organization top-lines for the duration of maternity leave, while the other looks at this as an investment in a skill [..]
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined