Tag Archives: #flexible solution
Flexible working is becoming increasingly popular in the current economic scenario as companies try to optimize costs. Giving your team more flexibility to choose the hours and location of work can increase motivation and productivity. Companies can then sublet or relinquish leases. Sounds like a win-win situation all round, sadly that's not always the [..]
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined