Tag Archives: #freelancercontacts
Being a freelancer isn't as easy as it sounds. It brings along the need for several qualities including competitive skills, strategies to market yourself, good contacts and time management skills. An assignment in hand has to be completed in the committed time which further enhances the scope of getting more assignments. Every aspect plays an important [..]
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined