Tag Archives: Women
No matter how much we evolve as the global community, in the societal development report card, the subject of gender equality and women’s empowerment will be marked with an ‘F.’ The reason; the world has taken this subject lightly always. Men have taken the lead in all spheres of life and the ‘patriarchal’ way of being has been accepted universally. [..]
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined