Tag Archives: Demonetization
November 8, 2016 brought in the much talked about controversial financial transformation in the history of India. That evening, when PM Shri Narendra Modi declared the demonetization of 500 and 1000 denomination notes, nothing seemed positive about it. Businesses – small and big – were deemed to be worst hit. This step towards combating undeclared wealt [..]
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined