Everyone has their bad days and entrepreneurs are no exception. Here’s a list of motivational quotes to help perk up your day, in case you are feeling blue and need a little something to help you get through the long day ahead. So go right ahead and take your pick…
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “Basically we all have two choices – either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Roth.
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb.
- “Don’t build links. Build relationships.” – Rand Fishkin, Moz.
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky, Behance.
- “Make A Stand, Stick with it, even on the bad days.” – Vivienne Harr.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “Dream big. Start small. But most of all start.” – Simon Sinek.
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferris.
Theflexiport.com ensures that entrepreneurs gain access to essential resources (small businesses and skilled professionals) to fuel the needs of their projects. Register today and see your productivity reach for the skies.
- How L’oreal Used Social Media for Recruitment (case study)
- How will Artificial Intelligence change the Recruitment Landscape?
- Apple, Google, and 13 other companies no longer require employees to have a college degree
- 17 Quotes by Recruiting Pros to Alter your Hiring Process
- Strategies Entrepreneurs can use to Stay Disciplined